FlyFFNitak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about golems news

2 posters

Go down

about golems news Empty about golems news

Post  golems1996 Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:46 pm

HELLO!!

HI!! if you can read this [Head-GM]YyZz im really sorry if if have done something wrong but
its okie that i have been sunpended of being a GM will its not my fault.Will the real thing is that
i did not use any forbidden codes after Admin itakk gives me a second chance.I know your mad
at me because of asking you codes its okie its not your fault its mine i should have had a list of
the Gm command but i do not have.I'm really sorry but is okie.The real thing im not even 18 years
old im only 13, and i was offline about a few days because we have an exam and my dad wont
let

me play im really sorry.Its okie if i cannot get back my GM account,I'm just saying this so that
you can understand.

Im realy SORRY!!

JAson Patrick Morgan or Golems

golems1996

Back to top Go down

about golems news Empty Re: about golems news

Post  [Head-GM]YyZz Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:02 pm

golems1996 wrote:HELLO!!

HI!! if you can read this [Head-GM]YyZz im really sorry if if have done something wrong but
its okie that i have been sunpended of being a GM will its not my fault.Will the real thing is that
i did not use any forbidden codes after Admin itakk gives me a second chance.I know your mad
at me because of asking you codes its okie its not your fault its mine i should have had a list of
the Gm command but i do not have.I'm really sorry but is okie.The real thing im not even 18 years
old im only 13, and i was offline about a few days because we have an exam and my dad wont
let

me play im really sorry.Its okie if i cannot get back my GM account,I'm just saying this so that
you can understand.

Im realy SORRY!!

JAson Patrick Morgan or Golems

Thankies for leting us know about your in-real option`s!
its seems like your a pretty busy guy,and you cant be online much!
You also lied about your age,we aint accapting any gm`s under 15.

I apologize but you wont have your gm account back.~That`s FlyFFNitak`s Finnal desision.

Come back in 2 year`s,and learn some more command`s!

I Apologize~

~FlyFFNitak~

(You Can Alway`s Bee Our Member!)
[Head-GM]YyZz
[Head-GM]YyZz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum